Wednesday 8 September 2010

cushions or footstools?





These are great cushions for children to sit on, i have been making them for everyone and all from just 1 metre of fabric. This allows you to buy something really nice that you may not be sure of what to use it for. I also find they make nice footstools although my daughter is forever telling me to get off hers. I am going to make one that is a little bit taller just for my feet.

so head on over to http://3punkmom.blogspot.com/2010/05/tutorial-land-of-nod-inspired-floor.html

for instructions on how to make it. piping also makes things look more professional.


2 comments:

  1. Those look fabulous! Don't you just love them? They are so easy to make too!
    Thanks for letting me know you made them
    ~Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love doing fun new projects. Right now I'm working on really cute aprons. Check them out on amyjoyaprons.etsy.com.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete